I am alone now. My Girl has returned to her parents', so have my friends. After all, this is a precious union time--a 7-day holiday celebrating the establishment of our People's Republic.
I chose to stay. Though I miss my mother and father badly, I feel obligated to stay here. Father and mother will forgive me.
This month passed rapidly. In hindsight, I had done nothing really worth mentioning. I read a few books, saw a few movies, dealt with a few trivialities. The days seemed to have been idled away.
I spent a quite huge chunk of the time surfing the net, which proved to be an effective way to kill time. I was constantly excited with new foundings: ebooks, videos, tutorials, and motivational bloggs. I really want to immerse myself in them. And they are surely a vast sea for me to swime and I even got drowned sometimes. When reading and surfing, I forgot the meals and sleep, let along the natural call to pee. The act would engender my health!
I still like the feeling of being devoted to the readings, a sense of belonging. But as days pass, I found I didn't afford any more to do that any more. Health complained. My sense of time was even twisted. I began to fear sunshine outside. (Sun cannot throw light into my dorm.)
Once more, I was reminded of the value of plan. I must make a plan to read those countless stuff. Otherwise, I only learn less, not more.
Iran War's Impact On Diesel Gas Hitting MAGA Farmers Hard
-
Farmers voted overwhelmingly for Donald Trump and the MAGA agenda. And how
does he repay them? By starting an endless and pointless war that has
jacked u...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment