Love, Energy, Audacity and Proof.-S. Farber

2008-09-27

The Plan

Life with a goal was desirable for some but not for me. I have lived my life with a purpose: self-realization. The purpose was not definite, which can be as bad as none if no passion and enthusiam for expooration is there in me.
In the last month, I am constantly lost in my expoloration. As to my career objective, I have taken that it is best for me to continue in a peopole business, the area aboundant with opportunities and excitements since I will be able to contact different lifestyles. My strength in this business is my communication skills and personality, i.e. I am good at dealing with people, socially and linguistically. I have made a few lifelong friendships. The friends I have are very devoted in me. They know that I am trustworthy and valuable and inspirational, with a great vision in this life. I major in language, which have facilitated my communication process.
Now, I am decided to be more invovled in social activities. And the commnication skills I have always been proud of seem not adequate. I must learn and practice more.
Books are books. What's in them are worthless if not applied in real world. I like philosophy and psycology and novels. Those three terms are interchangeable for me because they are all about human life, which is the ultimate truth of my existence.

No comments: